Our partners & Supporters
Collaboration and Innovation
ACN SA recognise that without our partners and supporters we would not be able to empower and develop people to make change in their communities.
We have worked with a wide range of partners and organisations to date:
- Active Communities Network UK
- ABSA Breaking Barriers Programme, Gansbaai, Western Cape
- Hout Bay Coaching and Administration Skills Programme, Hout Bay, Western Cape
- Momentum Funded Golf Skills Programme , Gauteng and Western Cape
- Momentum Funded Cricket Skills Programme, Gauteng
- SARU Coaching and Administration Skills Programme , Riebeek West, Western Cape
- Laureus YES Programme, Country wide
- Junction Rovers, Heideveld, Cape Town
- Buffalo City Soccer, East London, Eastern Cape
- GCU, Heideveld, Cape Town
- UCI World Cup Stellenbosch
You can get involved in the following ways:
Collaboration is the key to success, if your organisation is interesting in joint funded programmes, bid collaborations or information and knowledge sharing, please get in touch.
If you would like to support one of our programmes please get in touch with us. We have a wide range of opportunities ranging from sponsoring an individual through an education programme, all the way through to supporting a community wide sport for development initiative.
You can donate using our Donate button across the website which will take you to our latest campaign, or if you would like to contact our office directly please give our office a call and one of the team would be happy to assist.