ACN uses proven our methodology to provide pathways for people in the community from engagement right through to employment
Our education programmes consist of both accredited qualifications and non-accredited training.
The most popular qualification we run in partnership with eta College is the Sport Coaching and Administration Skills Programme.
This is an NQF Level 5 qualification consisting of 25 credits.
This is a four month programme aimed at young mentors such as community coaches and teachers. The programme develops coaching and event planning skills and focusses on entrepreneurship and creation of business opportunities and employment.
ACN SA has an intensive but fun 2 day Sport for Development programme that provides learners with an understanding of the following topics:
- Understanding Sport for Development
- Understanding our Methodology
- Working in communities
- The role of a community coach
- Understanding youth at risk
- Building resilience in communities using sport
- Practical ideas to promote personal and social development in sessions
- Inclusive and equitable practice
- Growing and sustaining your programme
The course combines classroom activities with interactive practical sessions on how to engage a wide range of participants and increase their personal development and support them on their journey using our methodology.